1. Manual transfer of data
Simply remove the SD-card from the ISCUSflex and put it into the ICUpilot computer card reader device. Use the Explorer to copy the files in the Data directory on the SD-card to the ICUpilot computer hard disk.
2. Manually look on data in ICUpilot
Remove the SD-card from the ISCUSflex and put it into the ICUpilot computer card reader device. Add a branch in ICUpilot (if not already done) pointing to the SD-card Data directory.
Manage the files directly on ICUpilot by dragging from the branch in the ICUpilot explorer.
3. USB memory stick
The USB memory stick can only handle patient data from patients which are not being analyzed. I.e. de-register the patient in ISCUSflex, use the Database option to copy patient data to the USB memory.
Put the USB memory stick into the ICUpilot computer and use ICUpilot as in item #1 or #2 above.
4. Automatic transfer of data
Data can be automatically transferred from ISCUSflex to ICUpilot. A network connection between the devices is necessary. This can be done in one of two ways:
- Direct connection with the ICUpilot computer using a crossed network cable
- Normal network connection by connecting ISCUSflex to an existing network (and the ICUpilot computer)
Please refer to the following:
- Section 6.4 on page 6-50 in 8003388F (Technical Manual ISCUSflex eng)
- Settings – Data on page 22 in 8003340L (Users Manual ISCUS flex eng)
- Installation instructions for the ICUpilot/ISCUS module 8002705 (INS CONN ISCUS)